Date(s) - 04/19/2018 - 04/20/2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sheraton Crown Center
The Second Annual Charting the LifeCourse Showcase will be hosted April 19-20, 2018, in Kansas City, Missouri, by the UMKC Institute for Human Development in partnership with the National Association of State Directors of Developmental Disability Services.
Join us to explore how the lives of people with disabilities and their families are being enhanced at all levels of systems change through the work of the National Community of Practice for Supporting Families with I/DD.
Who should attend?
* Missouri Family to Family Stakeholders!
* Families and self-advocates
* Family organizations and groups as they provide information, resources, and life navigation
* Special educators, transition specialists, and employment professionals
* Support/service coordinators
* Direct support professionals
* Leaders, managers, and directors
For full details on the event, stay tuned to lifecoursetools.com/showcase