Date(s) - 08/11/2020
- Providing direct services during a crisis
- Navigating the financial and organizational impacts of an event like COVID-19
- Policy, advocacy, and voting
- Finding and retaining direct support professionals
- Engaging and cultivating a new generation of donors
- And more!
Week 1 – July 14 – Maintaining High Energy Through Challenging Times: We Learned, We Survived, and We Are Stronger for it
Week 4 – August 4 – How Do We Continue to Advocate for People With I/DD in Times of Crisis
Week 5 – August 11 – Developing a Plan to Address the Financial Impact of COVID-19 on an Organization
Week 6 – August 18 – A Crisis Happened! How Do We Move Forward Without Fear?